Saturday, April 23, 2011

T.O.P confesses that he is embarrassed when he sings~

Recently appearing on MBC’s “Park Kyung Rim’s Star Night,” Big Bang revealed the member who can reach the highest note.

During their guest appearance yesterday on the radio show, Big Bang was asked the question, “While T.O.P has a sexy low voice, how high of a note can you hit?” Replying to the listener who supplied the question, Taeyang confessed that among the members, it is T.O.P. who can hit the highest notes and has the sharpest voice. Gdragon further added, “More so than being loud, I usually feel that his voice is extremely loud,” while Daesung described it as more like shouting.

Admitting the confession, T.O.P was quoted replying, “I can’t demonstrate it here but when I record I tend to rip speakers.

Curious of T.O.P’s high pitch, Park Kyunglim further asked when she could hear T.O.P’s high notes. He replied, “I feel shy and embarrassed when I sing. There’s this pride I have as a rapper.

For the first time in a live radio show, Big Bang sang their double title tracks “Stupid Liar” and “Love Song.”


LOL~!! T.O.P Don’t be embarrassed, I love it when you sings ~ you so cool~!!! sing more choi top~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment